People who want:
- less stress and more happiness
- a life that’s creatively fulfilling and calls forward their unique gifts and talents
- the serenity that comes with genuine self-confidence
- greater clarity about the choices available and how to make them
- more peace with their family and co-workers
- to experience all aspects of life while feeling centered and calm
- more courage in the face of not knowing “how it’s going to turn out”
HEAL is a 6 part series of Guided Meditations for women recovering from a major health challenge. Inspired by the work of: Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dr. Mary Hulnick, Dr. Ron Hulnick, Dr. Bruce Lipton, Dr. Robert Holden, and Louise Hay This series of meditations is designed to support you in: 1. letting go of emotional energy tied to the past 2. focusing awareness on the field of infinite potential 3. stepping into a future of health and experiencing it as a heart-felt, present reality
Podcast Interview 2019
From a talk, Fearless Filmmaking, presented to the San Diego Filmmakers.
Does this sound familiar?
- You’re successful, but something is missing.
- You’ve lost the passion you once had for your work. You’re “phoning it in.”
- The people working for you are unhappy, disinterested, and unsupportive.
- It’s time for a change. Or things are changing. And the future looks bleak.
- You keep asking, What’s my purpose in this life?
- You’re doing things that create chaos and hurt the people you love – including yourself. It’s time to do something different.
- Since the break up, you’re pessimistic about ever falling in love or feeling intimacy again.
These are challenging. I know, I’ve been there.
What I learned was:
- Creating a fulfilling life is an “inside job.” Empowerment begins with the courage to examine my thoughts, beliefs, and feelings.
- All people, circumstances, and events in my life are a mirror image of how I am treating myself.
- There are tools available to end suffering and get you moving forward again – one step at a time (the good news: one of the tools is having fun).
- The support of an experienced mentor, coach or therapist is essential in turning immovable challenge into meaningful change.
- The most effective form of leadership, at home or in your profession, is to walk your talk. In other words: Be what you want those around you to be.
- Every “crisis,” every “mistake” is a learning opportunity. When we let go of negative self judgments, take action, and apply the wisdom we’ve gained – really good stuff happens.
Interested in learning more about working with Paul?
Let’s talk – in person, by phone, or online. There is no charge for this time. We’ll look at what you want in your life, and what’s preventing you from having it. We’ll try out tools you can use right away to create meaningful change. If we are a fit, and working together seems like a good idea, we can talk about what that would entail.
Schedule A Time